Saturday, May 16, 2020

Public restrooms in the age of Cholera



Today I took a walk in my local park. Regretting a recent cup of coffee, I was about to perform in the wooded area one of those  tasks that are easier for men than women to execute when I was surprised to see that the restroom was open.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUZEtVbJT5c
The bathroom was open!

Another indication that we may be entering phase 1 on the way to that glorious day when I can join the regulars at my favorite bar in enjoying the pleasures of drink.

Being nostalgic, I remembered one of the happiest days of my childhood, when I joined my father and my oldest brother in joining the men in urinating into the trough at Yankee Stadium. Nothing makes a nine year old kid feel more like a man than joining the throng at a major metropolitan ballpark on a hot summer's day. All that beer and soda has to go somewhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment