Friday, October 1, 2021

Is there a men's underpant shortage?


I first noticed when I was at the Shop-Rite that they no longer sold bags of Fruit of the Loom men's "briefs". "That's funny", I said,  "I'll have to try the dollar store next door". Nope they didn't have any either. 

When I was at Kohl's I noticed they had the expensive multi colored jockey shorts but no plain bags of Haine's or Fruit of  the loom men's "briefs" either. The next week I was in Big Buys and also noticed they had no men's undergarments at all. 

I seem to be detecting a pattern here. I may have to go to Amazon to buy underpants. Maybe it's just me but I can't find any underwear in the stores.

Editor's note: As the days get shorter and memories of high school football games come to the fore, here is a story about my first encounter with a public drunk. On my sister blog, the Sixties

No comments:

Post a Comment