Friday, April 26, 2024

Mr. Mustache discovers Taylor Swift




I remember one night I was sitting in my room, age 11, listening to Mary Wells sing "My Guy" and I promised myself I would always listen to popular music, no matter how old I got. Looking back I realize I did not keep my word. From grunge to hip hop to Celine Dion to Beyonce to that new woman they always talk about, I have continued to ignore the current superstars of today. 

Last week I opened up YouTube and guess who was on. I started watching Fortnite and yelled, "It's surrealism! Like Salvatore Dali!".  So now I am sharing it with you. I know that people are bored with Princess Megham, so it is nice to find someone else to obsess about, even someone with a football connection. Unfortunately, I found most of her songs are too monotonous. However, I now can say I know who she is and have seen the video to one of her songs. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment