Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The future





Today it's now April 1 of 2009, the day I predict the bottom of the economy can be experienced. I have other predictions for the future. If my predictions are true I will become famous and get a book contract. If my predictions turn out to be false, I can always say it all was an April Fool's Joke.



One year from today, ie. April 1, 2010:


The Dow Jones will be over 9,000.


The Standard and Poors Index will be over 1,000.


NASDAQ will be around 2000 and people will like Microsoft Windows 7.

The unemployment rate will be 6.5.


Obama will be unpopopular as a president. Fighting in both Iraq and Afghanistan will be heavy and things will not look well on the warfront. Hillary will have a mini scandal involving finance.


Housing and gasoline will be up 15% for the year.


Ugly Betty will be cancelled, but a movie will be planned.


Governor Steve Lonegan of New Jersey will be unpopular with Jim Gearhardt for betraying the taxpayers of New Jersey. Former Governor Corzine will announce his engagement to Carla Katz.


April Fools!


No comments:

Post a Comment