Saturday, March 7, 2009

When things will turn around


All the prognosticators are in a dizzy. The economy is not behaving the way it's supposed to. However, most economists assume the market will eventually go up again. Unemployment will eventually go down, it will leave a few corpses, but it will go down.

Perhaps this is optimistic but one day things will start to get better. I'm going to make a prediction, based on the date of the trials of the Templar's. I predict the market will reach its trough on April Fools Day. After that it will start to go up. Same with housing. As one of my Texas relatives said once, “One thing they can’t make more of is land. So I’m going to get me some of it.”

This may seem unscientific but I have made my prediction and I'm sticking to it. We have nothing to lose but our jobs and our life savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment