Saturday, December 18, 2021

My favorite streams for 2021

 Streamed a lot this year. I subscribe to Apple Plus and Netflix so here are my favorite streams from those services in 2021:

  1. Borgen
  2. the Morning Show
  3. the Velvet Underground
  4. In the Dark
  5. the Squid Game
  6. Lupin
  7. Doctor Foster
  8. Working Moms
  9. Firefly Lane
  10. Hookup Plan
  11. Girlfriends Guide to Divorce
  12. The Crown
  13. Bridgerton
  14. On the Verge
  15. Don't Look Up (a late entry, interesting)
 I have a soft spot for romantic comedies and shows that reveal the secrets of modern womanhood. Not usually cited in these types of lists is In the Dark. I found it quite amusing and scary at the same time. Originally on the CW. I note a few shows are also foreign imports. I like to try to guess what they are saying before reading the sub-titles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment