Thursday, December 16, 2021

Ten things I said this year


I notice they are celebrating "Vlogmas" on Youtube and I am hoping to do a miniature "Blogmas" in the coming days.

Like most people, I tend to repeat myself when talking. Some people are quick to remind me when I said the same thing last week that I am saying now. So for my first list of "Blogmas" I am going to recount the ten things that I always say.

1. I'm going to get new kitchen tiles this year.

2. I have Netflix but am too cheap to buy HBO Max.

3. I have Apple plus because my nephew gave me an Ipad which came with a free year.

4. No I think I'll keep the Honda another year. 

5. They raised my property tax but not my condo dues.

6. My condo dues includes heat.

7. I get my health insurance through the state as part of my retirement. 

8. Don't worry I have a spare mask in my car.

9. I have relatives in Texas.

10. I found out on 23 and me that I am only 40% Italian.

In the coming days I'll describe my favorite movies, You Tubes, Netflix shows, and other things that tickle my fancy. Happy Blogmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment