Sunday, November 15, 2009

How we spend our days


How we spend our days. This is a report from the Bureau of Labor Statistics for 2008. To this typical day I would like to add the following:
Processing Microsoft updates: 25 minutes
Processing Virus protection updates: 15 minutes
Processing I tunes updates: 10 minutes ( 60 minutes a week divided by 6)
Cleaning my hard drive: 15 minutes
Defragging my hard drive: 15 minutes.
One extra hour of every day of my life is spent doing these activities. I want to check my email; but first I must perform an update to my operating system. I want to download one of my favorite pods. But first I must update I tunes. Then at the end of the day there is disc cleanup and defragmenting. Now does this time come out of my sleep time, my eating time or my work time? I guess it comes out of the time I would otherwise spend on sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment