Monday, July 29, 2019

Oh what in Heaven's name should I do with my Amazon boxes


Lately I have been trying to throw out the old junk that is accumulating in my abode. I have gotten rid of some things but I find I have tons of old Amazon boxes. I have always reasoned that I need them for returns (in reality I have never returned anything from Amazon) or to send gifts to people (because I've gotten in the habit of using Amazon to send gifts to non local people I don't do this very often). The reality is that the boxes accumulate in my closet.

Apparently you can use the boxes to ship stuff to Goodwill industries (with free shipping). They also make good kindling if you need to build a bonfire. I suppose I can recycle them if I remember to dismember the boxes into flat surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment