Sunday, March 15, 2020

How to deal with the toilet paper crisis




https://www.wivb.com/health/coronavirus/why-the-rush-on-toilet-paper-one-economist-believes-he-knows/

Not to gloat but I have four spare rolls of toilet paper and I'm keeping them. I bought them when they were on sale and they should take me to the Fourth of July or at least til Easter.

I just came back from South America, where, at least when I was there, there was no Coronavirus crises. They do have a chronic plumbing situation, though. For the most part you can't flush toilet paper but need to deposit it in a separate receptacle. Gross, but when in Rome....

Now for people who are left here in the USA with their pants down, here are some suggestions. You can cut up old pieces of cloth or sanitary wear that you no longer use. You can use paper towels. You can use newspapers. Just remember to keep them in a separate bag and throw them out as trash (when no one is looking). Of course an expensive but long term solution is to install a bidet.

Editor's note: I know people rely on this blog for critical updates to their life crises.


No comments:

Post a Comment