Monday, January 14, 2013

The Golden Globes

This year for the first time I watched (well grazed through) the Golden Globes Awards.  I have heard the name but always ignored it since I always thought it was kind of a dumb idea. After tons of advertising for Tina and Amy, this year I tuned in. Not as serious as the Oscars, it is sort of schocky and has an inside Hollywood feel. You get to watch actual stars drinking and eating. Sort of fun. I Especially liked the bit where Tina and Amy drank cocktails on the stage. I also like Tina Fey appearing unexpectedly in weird teeth or costumes. They wouldn't do that at the Oscars.

I did watch Jodie Foster. Thought it went on way too long and I suspect I wouldn't care for her if she was my boss. Still, it was the Golden Globes.

No comments:

Post a Comment